Bronze Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier Sculpture

The Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier is a breed of dog originating in Ireland. There are four coat varieties: Traditional Irish, Heavy Irish, English, and American. These dogs have a single coat which sheds very little hair, so they can be more easily tolerated by people allergic to other breeds.
(source wikipedia)

Saturday, October 13, 2012

The dog bronze is complete and ready for shipping

Here is the finished bronze after the wax sealer was applied.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Live sculpting broadcast by HandsofCaesar.com

The top screen is used when I am broadcasting live from www.ustream.tv/channel/tutorial%3A-how-to-sculpt-in-clay---artistsculptor

When I am not broadcasting a list of current short movie clips are played.

I will try my best to embed the short videos recorded from the live broadcast on this blog.


Dog, Wildlife, Action Figure; Fantasy sculptor
click here or on the image to see me live on
my ustream.tv channel... 12:00 - 6:00 PM PST